Not everyone has the resources to hire top-quality designers to create an online presence for your Church or Ministry. That doesn't mean you can't have a working website though.
LifeChurch runs a brilliant free service to enable smaller churches or ministries to reach people online.
The Church Online Platform is a free tool to help you launch an online ministry with the most essential features available for you to connect with those you wish to reach.
The platform comes with the following features:
- An embedded video area for your message and worship music
- A slide area for graphics
- The platform accommodates a variety of events each week. Different video streams, slides, and interaction can be assigned to each event. Events can also be accessed on mobile devices.
- A channel for people to request live prayer. Your team can touch base with them via anonymous email enabling you to respond quickly and confidentially.
- In-built social media sharing tools for you, your team and your visitors to reach out to others.
- Intelligent chat facility to interact with guests (includes moderation and real-time translation into 50+ languages!)
- Visitor map, sermon notes and other text can be published.
If that's not enough, you can also design the look and feel of your online ministry apart from using the off-the-shelf templates.
Sounds awesome? It really is, check it out and let me know your experience: http://churchonlineplatform.com/